Vanguard Beyond
Welcome to Vanguard Beyond! Please follow the set rules of the forum for optimized fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vanguard Beyond
Welcome to Vanguard Beyond! Please follow the set rules of the forum for optimized fun!
Vanguard Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Vanguard! First Avatars!

3 posters

Go down

First Vanguard! First Avatars! Empty First Vanguard! First Avatars!

Post by Waiterfang March 15th 2015, 04:00

Random topic starter-
We have all had a card we called an avatar one time or another, but what was the first cardfight!!! vanguard unit that you called your "avatar?"
Was it because it was reliable to you?
Did it come when you needed it often?
Did it have any significance?
Do you still use it? If so, how often?

For me, the first set of cards that I called my avatars were the Sleygal series. Though I began vanguard around when Cardfight Capital had mostly BT01, I couldn't find myself identifying with any certain card. When Gold Paladins first came out in Cardfight Capital, they usually would end up becoming my rides, and they would save me from misriding alot. They also came often when I needed a unit, so eventually they felt like they were the best fit for me XD. I still use them occasionally, but not very often. I might get back into using them more often.

Chibi avatar- Sleygal Dagger.
First Vanguard! First Avatars! BT06-016EN_RR

Current avatar- Sleygal Sword
First Vanguard! First Avatars! TD05-005EN

Future avatar- Sleygal Double Edge
First Vanguard! First Avatars! TD05-002EN
Waiterfang
Waiterfang

Back to top Go down

First Vanguard! First Avatars! Empty Re: First Vanguard! First Avatars!

Post by Meijin Naruhi March 15th 2015, 04:22

It's called CEO Amaterasu, it was love at first sight, well it was misaki then misaki in CEO but its the same thing XD then I learned what she did, and she became my avatar. She would always come when I needed her and even when I didn't need her but she was never useless. She is the light in the center of my oracle universe and the center of the majority of my oracle decks. She is still in my decks unless im using battle sisters or trying some new weird combo with susanoo.

Meijin Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Towan April 1st 2015, 23:53

My original Avatar way Beast Knight, Garmore. Him along with Fang of Light, Garmore, were in my first major deck that was 100% my build. Running Galahad/Garmore solidly until about a year ago. I took it to the UK Team League, and didnt drop a game. ^^

The card i would say is my avatar now is Tester Fox, he creates advantage, and abuses the breakride in the extremes.
Towan
Towan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum